The safety of our teams and members is our number one priority, and while things will look a little different, our clubs will continue to provide a premium health and fitness experience. We will be incorporating extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices throughout all of our clubs. Key measures include:
- Limiting the number of members in certain areas of the club.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be located in reception and throughout the club.
- Using a viricidal disinfectant cleaning solution, proven to kill enveloped virus’s within 60 seconds.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules to maintain high level of hygiene, particularly across high contact points in the club.
- Reduced class occupancy to allow for social distancing.
- Team members will sanitise equipment after every class.
- More space created in the gym and new, additional gym spaces introduced at most clubs to enable exercising at a safe distance.
- We encourage all members to wear a face covering in all communal areas, but not when exercising or when eating and drinking in the clubroom.