- Indoor gym facilities - we're adapting our bright, spacious gym and introducing a temporary, additional gym space to allow us to offer more equipment and a safe gym experience.
- Personal Training - enjoy an enhanced training experience with the guidance of our experts. Sessions will take place within private PT studios created around the Club.
- Fitness Classes - we're bringing back our best-loved classes with reduced class sizes. There will be over 100 classes per week, including favourites such as Rhythm & Yoga, while a number of our most popular outdoor classes will continue.
- Tennis courts - our championship-quality indoor and outdoor tennis courts will be open to enjoy.
- Pools - our outdoor and indoor pools will be open, with wider lanes and a maximum number of swimmers per lane to ensure you feel safe and comfortable in the water.
- Changing rooms - All changing facilities will be open for members to use, with measures in place to allow social distancing.
Stay safe, stay active
We're ready for a new normal
What will be available?
Get back into your routine with the return of our state-of-the-art gym facilities, with all the space and equipment you need to enjoy a varied and challenging workout. We've also introduced a temporary, additional gym to provide further space and options, and reduce any time waiting for your favourite piece of equipment.
So, whether you've been yearning for a return to your favourite cardio machines, desperate to get back to a huge range of free weights, or keen to pick up where you left off with our functional training equipment - we've got everything you need and more. We'll also be offering socially distanced PT sessions, so you can enjoy the added benefits of training face to face under the guidance of our experts.
Plus, with reduced capacity, social distancing measures such as increased spacing between all equipment, new sanitisation stations and constant cleaning, our gym space will provide the quality environment you need to work out both safely and efficiently.
Our extensive programme of fitness classes is back, bringing you daily holistic, group cycling, strength and conditioning, cardio and HIIT classes in our spacious, dedicated studios.
If you're the kind of person who thrives from the extra motivation provided by working out in a group environment, our brilliant range of classes means you'll find a session that suits you, with everything from Group Cycling and Pilates, to Rhythm and Yoga. We'll also be continuing with a number of our popular outdoor classes, so you can enjoy a workout outdoors should you prefer.
And you can rest assured we'll be doing all we can to keep you safe while taking part. We'll be limiting class sizes based on government guidelines, and scheduling our timetable to give ample time between classes for our thorough cleaning procedures. High Impact and Mind & Body studios will have areas marked out to indicate where participants should stand, enabling you to maintain a safe distance between yourself and others.
One area of our clubs our members have told us they have missed during the lockdown period is our superb indoor and outdoor swimming pools, which we are delighted to be reopening.
With summer in full swing, our outdoor pool will allow you to really make the most of the sunny weather. Relax and cool down with a quick dip, enjoy an invigorating training session or sit back and relax on one of our sun loungers.
We'll have measures in place to ensure your return to the water is a safe one. Our lanes will be doubled in size, and there will be a limit on the number of swimmers per lane, ensuring that swimmers have space to keep a safe distance between themselves and others. Sun loungers will be wiped down after each member has used them.
We will also be reintroducing a limited number of swimming lessons, with reduced capacities and at least a 10 minute gap between sessions to prevent any gathering or waiting around in groups.
Yoga & Pilates
Enjoy a return to our bright and airy Mind & Body studio with the calming and healing benefits of a yoga or Pilates class. When the weather suits, we'll also be running classes outdoors in the open air, so you can enjoy a session in the sunshine.
Our holistic classes are the perfect way to tone your muscles and improve your posture, while boosting your flexibility and core strength. They're great for the mind too, and can provide an ideal tonic for the stresses and strains of life's recent challenges.
Plus, with small class sizes, spacious studios with plenty of distance between participants and thorough cleaning between classes, your safety is always our priority.
With school holidays on the horizon, we're ready to give kids the opportunity to stay healthy and active, with indoor and outdoor kids activities.
Our Holiday Club is back, with an action-packed schedule of sports, arts and crafts to keep the kids occupied and entertained. Holiday Club is available for children aged 5-13, and runs from 9am-1pm Monday-Friday. Kids aged 5-11 can also take part in our exciting Action Squad and Sports Squad sessions - which have been adapted so they can be done safely and with adequate social distancing.
For each activity children will be given a Sports Square to work in, as well as individual equipment to allow them to maintain a safe social distance and prevent any risk of cross contamination. We'll also sanitise all equipment before and after each class to give you that extra peace of mind. Plus, many of these classes will run alongside our group exercise sessions so you can enjoy a workout of your own while the little ones let off some steam.
We'll also help the little ones to learn and get active too, with Baby & Me and Parent & Child sessions for the under 5s to help boost creativity, social skills and physical development.
We have recently reopened a number of our outdoor tennis courts, so you don't have to miss out on the tennis season. These will now be joined by 7 of our indoor courts, to give you even more opportunity to get on court with fellow members.
Courts are available for members of all ages, so whether you're a racquets lover or new to the sport, you can enjoy a game of singles or doubles on our championship-quality courts. There will also be a number of tennis classes available, including Cardio Tennis, Drills, and Tennis Club, which you can book into using the app.
To make sure you stay safe, courts must be booked in advance, and we have set aside 10 minutes between bookings to allow staff to clean all touchpoints and ready the court for the next players. Our squash courts will also open, though squash can only be played with members of the same household to ensure social distancing guidelines are met.
Eat, work & socialise
We're ready to reopen our Clubroom and outdoor dining area for you to relax, work or socialise with family, friends and fellow members.
Our menu of food and drink options will offer a wide range of grab-and-go items such as fresh rolled sushi, bento boxes, flavour-filled wraps and nutritionally balanced, freshly prepared meals. You'll also be able to enjoy hot and cold drinks to keep you refreshed and hydrated throughout your visit to the Club.
Plus, if you're tired of your home working environment and need a change of scene to enhance your mood and creativity, our spacious Clubroom is a perfect alternative, with fast Wi-Fi and comfortable seating providing a great environment to get on with some work. And of course, we'll ensure social distancing is maintained at all times.
Keeping you safe
The safety of our teams and members is our number one priority, and while things will look a little different, our clubs will continue to provide a premium health and fitness experience. We will be incorporating extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices throughout all of our clubs. Key measures include:
- Limiting the number of members in certain areas of the club.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be located in reception and throughout the club.
- Using a viricidal disinfectant cleaning solution, proven to kill enveloped virus’s within 60 seconds.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules to maintain high level of hygiene, particularly across high contact points in the club.
- Reduced class occupancy to allow for social distancing.
- Team members will sanitise equipment after every class.
- More space created in the gym and new, additional gym spaces introduced at most clubs to enable exercising at a safe distance.
- We will have a concierge to greet members, ask them to sanitise their hands and help them to become familiar with their new-look club.
- Please do not come to the club if you feel unwell.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Let us know if you or anyone in your household develop Covid-19 symptoms.
- Wipe down equipment with the sanitiser provided before and after use.
- Do not remove cleaning materials/hand sanitiser from the Club.
- Please be patient, polite and observe all notices, but of course if you have feedback for us please directly contact us.